Shortbread Pac Man Cookies
Preheat Oven to 170 ⁰C / Gas Mark 3
- 8 oz Plain Flour
- 4 oz Corn Flour
- 8 oz Unsalted Butter
- 4 oz Castor Sugar
- Yellow Food Colouring
- Icing Sugar as needed
- Raisins or Chocolate Chips
1) Cream softened butter and sugar with wooden spoon.
2) Sieve in plain flour and corn flour and gently knead to form a smooth dough.
3) Roll out the dough between two floured sheets
of greaseproof paper to ¼ inch thick
4. Cut into shapes using cutter.
5. Put the biscuits onto a greased baking tin and bake in oven for 20 minutes on 170°C.
7. Make up icing as per packet instructions and add yellow food colouring. Pour over biscuits and smooth out the mixture with a teaspoon.
9. Now your biscuits are complete ….. Share with friends and family and Enjoy!