Coconut & Raspberry Jam Slice
- 90g Softened Butter
- 100g Plain Flour
- 50g Self Raising Flour
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 160g Raspberry Jam
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 160g Desicated Coconut
1) Preheat the oven the 180 ⁰C
2) Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular tin and line the base and both long sides of the tin with baking paper leaving 5cm above the sides of the tin.
3) Beat Sugar, Egg and Softened butter in a bowl with an electric whisk until light and fluffy.
4) Sift together the plain and self raising flours and then stir into the beaten mixture.
5) Carefully spread the mixture over the baking paper in the tin.
6) Spread the jam evenly over the mixture.
7) For the topping, lightly whisk together the eggs and then stir in sugar and coconut.
8) Spread this mixture over the raspberry jam
9) Bake for about 35 minutes, cool in the tin and then cut into rectangles to serve.