Preheat Oven to: 220 ⁰C
- Bread Loaf
1) Use a stale loaf as it will be easier to cut off the crusts.
2) Do not discard the crusts that you have cut off as you can make breadcrumbs out of these. I use them to top off a gratin or to coat my own handmade chicken nuggets
5) Place the cubes into a roasting tin and bake on top shelf at 220 ⁰C for 12 - 15 mins
6) Turn every now and then to brown evenly
7) Let the cubes cool in the tin and store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to a year in small batches and when thawed refresh in an oven for around 5 minutes.
You can use garlic butter instead of normal butter to give your croutons a bit of a kick.